Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each week we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this past week:
- Monday: [FMT] “Shopify, let’s go shopping” – Shopify was in the news and I gave a look into a way to play this Stock.
- Tuesday: [FMT] “Copper sliding” – I was looking for shorts in Copper and got short toward the end of the week. [CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS VIDEO]
- Wednesday: [FMT] “Spoos on display” – I walked through a set-up I was tracking to get short the Spoos after an early week sell-off.
- Thursday: [FMT] “Gamer Special” – Nvidia is a key component of any video gamer’s arsenal. I took a look at a trade opportunity in $NVDA.
- Friday: [FMT] “Five Minute Trader Q&A” – “How do you remain calm within a trade, when things go wrong?”
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Your first month is FREE! Cancel after 30 days if you don’t like it and pay nothing!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.