Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each week we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this past week:
- Monday: [FMT] “Nasdaq on the Comeback?” – I took a look at the Nasdaq following a volatile week with a plan for the coming week and offered some points of interest.
- Tuesday: [FMT] “the BUNDt cake” – The Bund is a security issued in Germany and a popular European trading product. I offered a trade idea for the Bund.
- Wednesday: [FMT] “Five Minute Trader Q&A” – Do you have need to close your positions or roll over as part of your expiration strategy? [CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS VIDE]
- Thursday: [FMT] “Get Your Wheaties” – Wheat has been crushed over the last several weeks and I outlined an opportunity to be long Wheat.
- Friday: [FMT] “Sugar Cubed” – After a successful trade in Sugar several weeks ago, I saw another opportunity to be long Sugar.
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Your first month is FREE! Cancel after 30 days if you don’t like it and pay nothing!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.