Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each week we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this week:
- Monday: [FMT] “Dollar power, play it!” – Following on the idea I had looking at the Canadian Dollar, this video looked at a longer term idea in US Dollar futures.
- Tuesday: [FMT] “Nasdaq stuck, 3 weeks running!” – While the DOW made new highs, the Nasdaq was trapped. Since this video, the Nasdaq performed beautifully. [CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS VIDEO]
- Wednesday: [FMT] “In a New York minute!” – Bitcoin was back in focus with this video.
- Thursday: [FMT] “Five Minute Trader Q&A” – This week I answered a question about how to locate trades in liquid markets.
- Friday: [FMT] “Tesla Girls” – I walked through a post-earnings trade idea in Tesla $TSLA
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Your first month is FREE! Cancel after 30 days if you don’t like it and pay nothing!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.