Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each week we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this week:
- Monday: [FMT] “PCLN Stranglehold” – Some weekend reading in the Economist prompted a look at this travel Stock.
- Tuesday: [FMT] “Goldbugs”- I liked a short in Gold and walked you through the opportunity. BTW, since Tuesday, Gold is down about 15pts or $1500 per contract.[CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO]
- Wednesday: [FMT] “Five Minute Trader Q&A” – This week I answered a question about how much money I can expect to make if I have $100K in capital to trade.
- Thursday: [FMT] “DOW seeing stars” – Last week I looked at DAX futures and this week I gave you my two cents on the mighty DOW.
- Friday: [FMT] “Spring on over to Nike town” – Nike $NKE is in position to look at something I call a “backspread.”
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Let’s do this! Your first month is FREE! Cancel after 30 days if you don’t like it and pay nothing!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.