Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each week we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this week:
- Monday: “[FMT] Mr. Softie” – Microsoft is a key component of the Nasdaq index and had earnings. In this video, I looked at some potential plays coming.
- Tuesday: [FMT] Deutschland- The DAX is the key index to trade in Germany, think of it like the DOW of Germany. Most US traders are not familiar with the DAX and it provides some great opportunities. [CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO]
- Wednesday: “[FMT] Five Minute Trader Q&A “ – This week I answered a question about how much money I can expect to make if I have $100K in capital to trade.
- Thursday: [FMT] “Wheat Kings and pretty things” – Several weeks ago I looked at Wheat as it was gearing up for the “short of the year.” With the short trade over, it is now time to look to the long side.
- Friday: [FMT] Dr. Copper – Copper is one of the metals you can trade with a futures account. I took a look at some potential opportunities “smelting” in that product.
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Let’s do this!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.