Hope you’ve had a great week with markets!
Each Friday we do a quick review of the FMT (Five Minute Trader) weekday videos we released for the week. We pick 1 of those videos to share with you.
Here’s the rundown from this week:
- Monday: “[FMT] Bitcoin July Breakdown” – Everyone seems to be talking about cryptocurrencies lately. Regardless of what you believe about them from a fundamental standpoint, they continue to offer incredible trading opportunities for time-crunched traders.
- Tuesday: [FMT] VIX futures/options plays – When equities are at highs, I typically look at the VIX as way to hedge long equities. VIX (a vehicle that prices the equity market expectation of volatility) is at historic lows and due to the nature of how it’s priced, will never go to zero. Some interesting opportunities to be long there. [CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS VIDEO]
- Wednesday: “[FMT] Five Minute Trader Q&A “ – This week I answered questions about which markets I prefer and where I believe you can make the most money.
- Thursday: [FMT] “Born and raised in South Detroit” – All references to the band “Journey” aside (I know, I just dated myself). In this video I take a look at Canadian dollar currency futures and some potential behaviors to be on the lookout for as I am stalking a short position.
- Friday: [FMT] Burritos or Tacos – Chipotle is in focus in this video as I look at some potential opportunities to be long Chipotle should certain conditions be met.
In about 20 minutes this week, FMT members got to see several trade ideas and strategies they can use in a time-crunched life.
We’ll be back next week with all new ideas and examples. If you are not yet part of the FMT community don’t miss another week! Click here to join and be ready for next week! Let’s do this!
Notice: trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Traders and investors are responsible for any trade they take.